Monday, September 27, 2010

MPMF.10 Saturday

Tom Tom Club was a very good time, a funky, fun show. Although it was pretty crowded and they had the space around the stage roped off so I didn't get any decent pics, especially with my prime lens(no zoom). Bad photo night, it was very dark at the know theater for Phantogram.

*Please click on individual photos to view large.



Caught some of Josiah Wolf's set at the Know Theatre before Phantogram. He is an amazing musician, and from the P-Rage! Phantogram really killed it, dope beats and great song writing and vocals. Kudos to my main man Neil for turning us on to Phantogram, he was sorely missed this weekend, but I think kickin' it backstage with Dom and Ratatat more than made up for it.






Here's a quick clip from "As Far as I Can See" on Saturday night.



Thanks to Each Note Secure for the cool video, check more reviews of MPMF over there.

Continue on for Thursday and Friday.